1)Tag ONE at the end of the meme. C'mon, it's not THAT hard to tag one person. You can tag more if you like though.
2) Answer as truthfully as possible. I won't kill you for not being honest but there's no point in doing it if you're gonna bullshit your way through. (pardon my language)
3) Answer as long as possible. Just to annoy those friends who don't read anything properly >D
1) Writer, artist or maybe a photographer? What do you prefer to write/draw/photograph? How did you start out?I'm an artist... I think. I can write, too(and I guess someone(i.e. xVerdelet) actually likes it, which is good =u= ). Though I'm an artist, I actually kind of suck at drawing. I mean, I can draw... better than a lot of people. But then again, for someone who's been doing nothing but draw for five or six years(during class, on the walls when I was younger, etc. etc.), I really do kind of suck. I especially suck at realism. And when I say that, I mean it: this is not a modest artist saying that they have room to improve. This is me attempting an answer that is as truthful as possible. And let me tell you: all the 'realistic men' I drew for art class 4 years ago? Looked. Like.... .....Obama. I don't. Know. Why. Okay, next. Just to irk people, I'm not going to start a new paragraph. Also, xVerdelet, screw you for making rule #3. I have a feeling you won't really be annoyed by it, but I hope to make this text as difficult to read as possible. Such as rambling like this. Hopefully by the time I'm done rambling for the whole damn meme, I'll have a brilliant, shining text that blinds you so much you'll fucking skip reading it. Hah. That'll be fun, won't it? Okay, next one. Man, I'm wasting a lot of time here, aren't I? Ahahahah! How many of you have stopped reading? Two? Hee hee. Oh, right. The next one. I like drawing people the most. But that's my weak point, too, because when I'm good at something I keep doing it, and that's obviously not the way to improve. I need to work on my animals especially, and my backgrounds too. Not good at perspective and things, so I guess the fact that we're studying single/double/triple-point perspectives in school for Art class is a really good thing. Oh, did I mention I've never ever gone to art class? Oh, and I suck at fanart. Because everything I draw is from observation, observation, observation. And... unfortunately, my observation isn't very good either. I used to hate using tutorials and how-to-draw books because I, in a very manly way(haha) thought that it was a form of weakness and that using them would mean I was giving up(and plus those things were a bitch to understand when I was clueless anyhow). Although, now I know that sometimes you need to get that information from somewhere, so you'll need tutorials and how-to-draws and things like that. But I'm still somewhat reluctant to use them, anyhow. Habitual reflex? Dunno. Oh, and as for how I started out... I started out with the very first manga I ever read: Pita-Ten by Koge Donbo. Sad shit that made me want to punch something(after I reread it, that is. When I first read it, I cried). That's why people who observe my drawings from way back when may realize that my beginning drawings of manga-style(current style) were super-shojo with huge eyes. Oh, but that's how I started drawing manga-style. How I started drawing altogether.... no idea. But I can tell you that before kindergarten, I always drew on the whitewashed walls of my house. Oh, and even in kindergarten I was already drawing in class.... I wrote some stupid story to go along with a picture(s). The teacher confiscated it and I remember seeing her laugh with another teacher about it. I can't quite remember what I felt back then but I thiiiink it was something like embarassment, anger and or confusion.
2) Besides what you answered above, what else are you passionate about? Reading, building things, poking people on Facebook, anything.Besides what I answered... besides what I answered... WELL. I suppose I like reading. And I like playing video games. My list of favourite authors include Darren Shan, Enid Blyton, Roald Dahl and and and to a very certain extent, I also like Diana Wynne Jones. However, it should be noted that her stories rather irk me sometimes because they never seem to have proper endings, or they seem to have been set up for non-existent sequels. I feel a bit frustrated whenever I finish reading one of her books, but I guess I kind of enjoy myself in the process of reading, anyway, so that's good. My list of favourite books in particular include The Thin Executioner, Lord Loss, Demon Thief, Slawter, BEC, Blood Beast, Demon Apocalypse, Death's Shadow, Howl's Moving Castle, and several more I can't really be bothered to name. Hrmm... what else to say...? Oh yeah. Video games. I really really love video games. Or maybe just games in general? Video games ESPECIALLY though. Some examples of my favourite games include the Trauma Center series, the God of War series, the Pokémon series, the Assassin's Creed series, the Dragon Age series, Army of Two(2P only, or else it's boring), Resident Evil series. I especially like playing games with other people. Especially my brother, because he's a very very fun person. My sister has to study all the time, so she's never really free.... oh well. My brother makes up for it! 8D Oops, used a smiley. Oh well. YOU CAN'T STOP ME, MATHAFAKAS. *cough* Oops. Bad word too. Hm. What was I saying again? Oh yeah. YOU CAN'T ST-- oh, wrong one. Well, now I'm just rambling again to make this paragraph longer. It's not long enough enough the paragraph stretches across at least half of the journal writing space. And obviously it hasn't begun to do that yet. Meow meow meow, meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow. Woof woof woof はああああ。。。つまらない です ね。。。？ わたし わ ぎゅにゅ お もにたい です。。。 わたし いま にほんご お べんきょして。アなた わ いま なに お しますか？ よんで？ ノんで？ Neopets お して？ もちろん、わたしたち は あそんで から わたしたち わ ともだち、ね？ ^u^ にょろん〜＜３
3) What sort of books do you enjoy reading? If you're not one for books, then what music?
See question #2.
4) TAG SOMEONE DAMMIT!
I'M OUTTA HERE!