This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Please note that there is definitely a chance I may reject your offer for a trade, and I am not likely to accept requests. If you're hoping for a free request, look out for journals or special events.
Also, please be patient. I may be tired or uninspired because of real-life stuff(such as exams) and may take a little while to complete the art you want from me. I promise to try my best not to make excuses however, and will be honest and straightforward whenever possible.
I will likely be able to give you an estimate on the time I'll take(e.g. 1 week, after I finish ____, etc.), so thank you in advance.
~*~Comics n Manga~*~
This box is full of comics, manhwa and manga that I never want to forget. A few might be missing because I don't want to waste space: they already take up too much space in my heart. (Such as Hana to Akuma).
These comics are mixed in genres, and include Shoujo, Mystery, Horror, BL, Shounen and more. Art is only 45% important to me as story, so please don't dismiss these stories just because of their art styles. It's a pet peeve of mine: to not see the meaning in a child's picture just because it was drawn in crayon...
Hidoku Shinaide SHINDERE SHOUJO TO KODOKU NA SHINIGAMI BYOUSOKU 5 CENTIMETER:: Lying Mii-kun, Broken Maa-chan Happy Ending. O‿O "Kiss Me, Princess" Shuuseki Kairo no Himawari Nil no Koi Mahoujin Dokuhime, Aishiteru (Gomenasai) :: Beautiful People! Kingyo Sou Momoiro Junjou Danshi Bokura o Tsunaide Hotarubi no Mori E Sukima Suki ANNARASUMANARA Killer Stall The Friendly Winter Ari to Kirigirisu Erotic Horror Atashi no Banbi Chiguhagu planet Cyboy Maki-sammaaaaa Koutetsu no Baby Leaf Lucky-kun Dounika Naru Hibi Akuma wa Hohoemu This manga is the funniest shit ever. Ouji no Hakoniwa Mazu wa, Hitokuchi.A story about piggies Sparkling Days (Shiramatsu) Bi no Isu Mud Yamashita Tomoko
Rules 1.You have to post these rules 2. Each person has to share 13 things about them 3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer. 4. Choose 13 people 5. Tag as many people are you like 6. You can't say that you "don't do tags". 7. No tag backs 8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS (unless you're commenting about the actual entry). 9. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. (i.e. art, rp, etc... hehehehee) 10. Be creative with the title. Not "I Got Tagged" or something like that. 11. Cussing is ALLOWED (though I would highly prefer it if you didn't).
I tripped and fell this morning, half twisting my ankle. Ouchie huehue.
My accent and my English language fluency is adaptable depending on who I talk to. I prioritise understanding in a conversation.
Recently found it's fun to paint nails, but too lazy to wait around for it to dry and set, etc. I prefer to paint others' nails.
Alternatively, I like to play a round of Dota and paint my nails in between respawn times.
I don't like playing Dota with friends. Friends or people close to me who I know are playing JUST for the fun and NOT JUST for the sake of winning are fine. I get way too worried about my performance, and about whether they're acting aggressive/worked-up because [a.] they're very into the game, very focused [b.] they're angry at me and blaming me for the loss.
Recently got to be fans of two youtuber/lets-players: Jacksepticeye and Markiplier
I'll be starting college 5 days from now ( 18/8/2015 ).
I woke up today wondering about many stupid things that don't make any sense.
I like to cook, but I'm not good at it.
I'm better at presenting the food than I am making it.
I like cheese spread and crackers.
I like blueberries and strawberries most.
My favourite animals are cows, cats, and (on occasion) rabbits.
1. Do you love Linkin Park? Yes
2. What other band/singer do you like? Many others, but I'm not one to delve too deeply and fanaticise
3. Do you have siblings? Yes, I have an older brother and an eldest sister
4. What's your favourite TV series? I kind of liked My Little Pony and Powerpuff Girls(the old one) when I was a child. The new MLP is pretty fun to watch too. I also like The Simpsons and Futurama.
5. What cartoons do you watch? .3. It's not the same as TV series?
6. How's college life? Haven't started. Sounds like a tediousness, but I'll make it through and enjoy it.
7. Will you guys miss me when I go to the UK for A-Levels? Yass D:
8. You know I love you guys, right? yah .3.
9. Where are you guys going after you graduate from college? THE UK... is the most probable option .3. My sister and brother studied there before, and though by the time I go over they'll have come home, I've visited a few times and tasted life there and all, so I'll be a little more comfortable there than anywhere else. And this is a little lower on the reasons list, but a few people I know are thinking of going to the UK, including my boyfriend.
10. Do you think my sister will read this? Dunno
11. Can you answer yes or no? D: You saw through me. Yes